Creating a website is far beyond a style exercise
Our activity is based on (ideally) attacking two fronts at once, this is to say, in our Create Web discipline we start with a series of basic premises beginning with "3S":
- In our work philosophy, the foundation of competitive website creation is logic, sustainability and productivity.
We call it "3S" standing for Senseful + Sustainable + SEO, meaning that our web projects make sense, can compete for long periods of time without falling into obsolescence and are an effective and productive lever for the goals they serve.
- Business rules, we take care of detail until paranoia, but we never confuse the ends with the means.
- Without undermining the above, business managers must understand that the corporate website is part of the basic daily processes and is a valuable asset.
With this we achieve:
- Cut costs in the medium and long term.
- Increase client productivity, often punished by broad purpose web interfaces (the system used to manage the web and/or create new content).
- Forward the effects of the work, ie the appreciable impact.
- Based on the above, we accelerate the return on investment.
- Improving SEO overall optimizes spending on SEM: lowers the price per click through better Quality Score and you can trim the paid campaign where SEO is fruitful.
- We educate the client throughout the collaboration, either by direct advice, by the side by side or by simple observation of our activity. Obviously all knowledge that the client integrates will synergize the whole process.